Winter cannot come soon enough.
I’m dealing with some things and I’ve come to realize that the way I talk to and about myself is really unhealthy. I’m over throwing my own pity parties. Negative self-talk is a thing of the past and I will no longer be taking part in it.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
If I’m not washing my hair then my face.
25. Would you go sky diving?
Not a chance.
33. Name five facts about yourself.
I dyed my hair blonde, but need to go lighter. I have small cute feet. I can pop my elbows really loudly. I got my first ever cavity at 20 (a couple weeks ago) and am extremely ashamed about it. I’ve been sleeping in until noon everyday for the past two weeks.
These are actually solid questions
- 1. First thing you wash in the shower?
- 2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
- 3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- 4. Do you plan outfits?
- 5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- 6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
- 7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
- 8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
- 9. Three of your current feelings?
- 10. What are you craving right now?
- 11. Turn ons?
- 12. Turn offs?
- 13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
- 14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
- 15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
- 16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
- 17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
- 18. Favorite movie ever?
- 19. Do you like yourself?
- 20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
- 21. Could you handle being in the military?
- 22. What are you listening to right now?
- 23. How many countries have you visited?
- 24. Are your parents strict?
- 25. Would you go sky diving?
- 26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
- 27. Whats on your mind right now?
- 28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
- 29. Have you ever been in a castle?
- 30. Do you rent movies often?
- 31. Whats your zodiac sign?
- 32. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
- 33. Name five facts about yourself.
- 34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
- 35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
- 36. Brown or white eggs?
- 37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 38. Ever been on a train?
- 39. Ever been in love?
- 40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
- 41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
- 42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?
- 43. Whom do you admire and why?
- 44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
- 45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
- 46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
- 47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
- 50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
- 51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
- 52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
- 53. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
- 54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
- 55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
- 56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
- 57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
- 58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
- 59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
"My response to the “I am not a feminist” internet phenomenon….
First of all, it’s clear you don’t know what feminism is. But I’m not going to explain it to you. You can google it. To quote an old friend, “I’m not the feminist babysitter.”
But here is what I think you should know.
You’re insulting every woman who was forcibly restrained in a jail cell with a feeding tube down her throat for your right to vote, less than 100 years ago.
You’re degrading every woman who has accessed a rape crisis center, which wouldn’t exist without the feminist movement.
You’re undermining every woman who fought to make marital rape a crime (it was legal until 1993).
You’re spitting on the legacy of every woman who fought for women to be allowed to own property (1848). For the abolition of slavery and the rise of the labor union. For the right to divorce. For women to be allowed to have access to birth control (Comstock laws). For middle and upper class women to be allowed to work outside the home (poor women have always worked outside the home). To make domestic violence a crime in the US (It is very much legal in many parts of the world). To make workplace sexual harassment a crime.
In short, you know not what you speak of. You reap the rewards of these women’s sacrifices every day of your life. When you grin with your cutsey sign about how you’re not a feminist, you ignorantly spit on the sacred struggle of the past 200 years. You bite the hand that has fed you freedom, safety, and a voice.
In short, kiss my ass, you ignorant little jerks.”
- All The Rage Back Home
Before spouting off about the Palestine/Israel/Gaza situation you need to get your facts straight, otherwise you look like an ignorant assfuck with offensive and misleading information.